One of my favourite types of blog posts to read is a round-up of links and stories from around the web. Not only is it a great way to find new and useful things to read, but it also means I’ll be able to find the links to those interesting articles later on! With that in mind, here are some items I found interesting this month:
• This blog post from Slow Your Home inspired me to delete all the social media apps on my phone last week.
• I sent this article about gender-neutral dress to my friend whose twins don’t have ‘his’ and ‘her’ clothes.
• Fantastic illustrations of Bath by Perry Harris, shown to me by the Mayor no less!
• Bristolians are loving the Shaun in the City sculpture trails.
• The Great British Bake Off starts next week (Wednesday, 8pm)!
• An enormous list of minimalism resources.
• Finally, am I the only one with a bit of a crush on Mhairi Black?