There’s a meme going round Facebook at the moment, where people share 7 random facts about themselves that friends may or may not know. I’ve learned some pretty interesting things about my friends, but I found it incredibly difficult to come up with my own list. One of my seven should probably be overthinking things! Here’s the list I eventually came up with:
- I never wear black socks (mostly bright stripes).
- I’m good at spotting signs and instructions in unfamiliar places.
- I once accidentally dyed my hair pink (I was aiming for red).
- I have never owned a car, although I do have a license.
- I was in holiday in Thailand when the airport was occupied by anti-government protesters and we got stuck in Bangkok for an extra week (the Thai government were amazing and gave all stranded tourists vouchers for accommodation and food!)
- I’m addicted to coffee (like, seriously, I get headaches if I don’t have it).
- I consider myself very lucky in life.